Today on the show Dan and I are dissecting our latest hunting plans AND answering listener questions about topics such as calling strategies, mobile hunting gear, learning new properties, acorn crunchers, facial hair and more.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
-Dan’s new bucks on camera
– Dan’s detailed gameplan for the weekend hunts
– The latest on Holyfield and how I’m approaching the next week of hunting
– News in regards to my Minnesota Boundary Waters hunt
– Acorn cruncher strategies
– October calling strategies
– Hunting in tough wind areas
– Pros and cons of saddle hunting
– How to learn a new property without trail cameras
– How facial hair might help your hunting
-And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Whitetail Properties, click this link