Today on the show I am joined by Dan Johnson and Ross Haussman to break down their recent successful hunts and to analyze what they did right, what they might have done wrong, and what they’ve learned from it.
- Dan’s rutcation beginnings
- How Dan got a shot at a big Iowa buck
- The track job
- What Dan would say if someone said he had to quit bowhunting
- What Dan learned from a tough experience this last week
- Ross’ conservative approach to bowhunting mature bucks
- When it’s time to stop hunting an area