Today on the show I’m joined by Taylor Chamberlin to discuss his incredibly unique experiences bowhunting whitetails in the urban areas surrounding Washington DC and the tactics that have led him to be so successful doing that.
- Why urban deer hunting is so important
- How Dan’s first shed hunting trip of the year went
- The weirdest things Taylor has seen while hunting in the city
- The pros and cons of urban deer hunting
- How Taylor is able to hunt deer more than 200 days a year
- Asking for deer hunting permission
- Scouting for deer in neighborhoods
- Unique ways to find deer in urban areas
- Do you need to worry about pressuring deer and careful exit/entry?
- How Taylor preps trees before hunting season
- The gear and process Taylor uses for run-n-gun hunting