Today on the show we’re discussing the latest in CWD news, shed hunting plans, and hunting western whitetails from a westerner’s perspective, with special guests Eric Siegfried and Zach Sandau of OnX.
- Zombie deer and a cure for CWD? We discuss the latest in the media about CWD.
- The latest shed hunting report from Michigan and Iowa
- Why western whitetail hunts are so intriguing
- A GoFundMe for a tragedy in the whitetail hunting community (https://www.gofundme.com/funds-to-support-todd-pringnitz)
- How OnX came to be
- How westerners think about whitetails
- What the whitetail rut is like in western states
- Rattling western bucks
- Public land deer hunting opportunities
- Camping and travel gear recommendations for western hunting trips