Today on the show I’m joined by two men, Hank Forester and Charles Evans, who I believe have tapped into one of the best ideas yet for helping us solve the hunter recruitment crisis. Hunter numbers are dwindling, in this episode we talk solutions.
- Why hunter numbers are dwindling
- Why this matters for the future of hunting
- Why adults introduced to hunting are more likely to become lifelong hunters than children
- Teaching hippies to hunt
- What Field to Fork is
- How to become a better mentor to new hunters
- How to get involved with a Field to Fork program in your own state