Today on the show I’m joined by Olympic gold medal winning skier David Wise to discuss how the habits, mental toughness, and training that helped him succeed as a professional skier also translates to hunting.
- What life circumstances led David to becoming a professional athlete AND hunter
- Can you be elite in a certain field (like hunting) and still enjoying other passions too?
- The power of morning and evening routines for high performance
- How quality sleeping and eating can impact your hunting success
- The most important habits for David as a skier and hunter
- Why you should “train for the fringe”
- How visualization can help you handle high pressure moments
- The importance of “mental training” and mental toughness
- How to prepare for obstacles and failure
- What trait is most consistent across high performers
- An Olympic grade goal-setting process
- The Mr. David Wise YouTube channel