Today on the show Andy May and I are joined by John Dudley, host of Nock On TV and the Nock On podcast, to discuss the the concept of mastery and how it applies to archery and bowhunting.
- What is the most consistent trait that John Dudley sees in people who have achieved mastery in a certain activity
- The importance of surrounding yourself with people who push you to be a better archer or hunter
- How to get your head right in high pressure hunting situations
- Command style VS unanticipated release shots
- When trying to achieve a “perfect” shot with your bow should you focus on aiming or pulling?
- What expert archers can do to take things to the next level
- How to determine your “maximum effective range” on an animal
- When John misses, what is typically the cause?
- Assessing the reality of your work ethic