Today on the show I’m joined by Dan Johnson and Spencer Neuharth to break down everything you can be doing this summer to help kill a buck this year – including treestand prep, summer scouting, trail cameras, creating access routes, and more.
- Spencer’s kid plans
- Do we still prep tree stands in the summer or should you focus on mobile sets?
- Key things to check in the summer on existing set-ups
- How to prep a tree for future saddle hunts
- How much or where should you be trimming lanes in the summer?
- Strategies for trimming lanes in-season
- How to prep access routes during the summer
- Does summer glassing really matter?
- How to improve the success of your summer observations
- Summer trail cameras – where, how, when and why
- How each of us would look if we were a buck