Today on the show myself, Spencer Neuharth, and Tony Peterson divulge some of our greatest deer hunting failures and then explore what we learned from them.
- If you don’t fill a tag on a hunting trip, is that a failure?
- Why it’s worth talking about failure
- How I screwed up my North Dakota hunt last season and what we could have done differently
- Spencer’s archery issues
- How we’ve all dealt with buck fever and target panic
- Overconfidence with gun hunts
- Lessons learned from bad hits and wounded deer
- Better preparing for shot situations through visualization
- How the big woods has kicked our butts
- Being too passive in the woods