Welcome to Wired To Hunt! My name is Mark Kenyon, I’m the founder of WiredToHunt.com, and I’d like to personally thank you for taking the time to check out this blog. My hope is that you’ll enjoy the articles and videos here as much as we enjoyed creating them, and more importantly I hope that something you read or watch on Wired To Hunt can help you in your journey to become a better deer hunter.
As is mentioned on our About Page, Wired To Hunt is the whitetail deer hunting blog for the next generation. We focus on sharing deer hunting news, stories and strategies on a daily basis to quench the year round thirst of the true whitetail addict.
Being new to Wired To Hunt, I’d recommend you do five things to get the most out of your time here.
1. Sign up for our “Whitetail Fix” newsletter. This will get you access to unique whitetail tips and strategies that we share only with our email list, as well as updates on new events, give-aways and announcements from Wired To Hunt. As a thank you, when you sign up, you’ll recieve our downloadable guide to the “Top 10 Must Have Resources for the Whitetail Addict” for free! To sign up for the newsletter, simply enter your name and email address into the provided fields within the gray box that you see can see on the right hand side bar AND at the bottom of this page.
2. Join the Wired To Hunt Nation on our social networks. If you want to stay up to date on the latest whitetail adventures of the Wired To Hunt team, you’ll want to “Like” our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter. On both networks we’ll share exclusive photos, updates, contests and tips.
3. Subscribe to the Wired To Hunt YouTube Channel: We produce a number of great whitetail related videos throughout the year, and the best place to see these is on our YouTube channel. Definitely check out our most recent season of semi-live webisodes in the playlist titled Wired To Hunt 2013 to see the big buck excitement from this past year.
4. Subscribe to The Wired To Hunt Podcast: We air a weekly podcast (online radio show) in which we discuss all things whitetail, share new strategies and enjoy a few laughs as well. It’s a great listen and is already one of the top hunting podcasts on iTunes! Click here to see our podcast episodes and to subscribe on iTunes!
5. Check out the “Best Of” Wired To Hunt: Once you’re all set with the above items, I’d suggest you head over to our “Best Of W2H” page, or as we call it, The Vault. Here we’ve collected some of our best articles from over the years for your easy access. You’ll find stories and strategies regarding everything from rut hunting to food plots, to venison recipes and everything in between. Hundreds of terrific whitetail articles are at your fingertips when you visit The Vault!
I’m so glad you’re joining us here on Wired To Hunt and I hope you enjoy your time spent on the site . Again, please be sure to join the Wired To Hunt Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube and don’t forget to sign up for your “whitetail fix”. Thanks and stay wired to hunt! – Mark Kenyon, CEO/Founder Wired To Hunt