Today on the show Dan and I are kicking back, talking deer, and discussing our hopes and dreams for the upcoming season. So grab a beverage, relax and enjoy.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– The results of my trip to Iowa to try and get hunting permission
– My plan for scouting in Iowa
– How my first Michigan trail camera pull went
– The full scoop on Dan’s Iowa hit-list
– My goals for Michigan, Ohio and Iowa in 2015
– How to balance analyzing hunting data and conditions with your instincts
– Mark Drury versus Don Kisky hunting tactics
– Why we’re so dang excited for the next season
– Our western hunting plans this season and how we’re feeling about our preparation
– Our plans for the 2015 hunting season
– Angry wives during the rut
– Dan’s vacation from the rut in 2015
– Dan’s opening weekend plan
– My August scouting trip plan for Ohio
Show Notes, Resources, Links:
– To learn more about about our podcast sponsor Sitka Gear, visit their website here and check out their new line of whitetail gear for 2015.
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!
Enjoy this podcast today? Please share it with your fellow huntin buddies!