In episode #1 of the brand new Whitetail Q&A Podcast we’re introducing the new show and host (yours truly), and most importantly, we’re answering our first listener submitted question!
Our question this week is about identifying deer bedding areas in varied terrain, so be sure to tune in to get a helpful run-down of (most) everything you need to know about locating and identifying doe and buck bedding areas.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful.
Show notes, resources, links:
– Want more information on identifying buck beds AND visuals of actual buck beds? Check out this video –> 5 Tips for Identifying Buck Bedding Areas
– If you’d like more advice on scouting with maps check out How To Scout 1250 Acres In Less Than One Day and Using Terrain and Topography To Deer Hunt New Properties Fast
– Once Whitetail Q&A is available on iTunes (pending), please leave a rating or review, we’d greatly appreciate it!
– If you haven’t tuned in to The Wired To Hunt Podcast yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!
Enjoy this podcast today? Please share it with your fellow huntin buddies!