In episode #3 of the brand new Whitetail Q&A Podcast we’re joined by whitetail habitat specialist Jeff Sturgis, and we’re answering a listener submitted question about how to improve a tiny piece of property for deer hunting. Listen now for some great ideas on fixing up a super small spot for deer.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful.
And if you’d like to submit a question of your own to be featured on a future show, click here.
Show notes, resources, links:
– Be sure to check out Jeff’s full episode on The Wired To Hunt Podcast – Episode #11
– To learn more about Jeff, his books, and other services – visit WhitetailHabitatSolutions.com
– Once Whitetail Q&A is available on iTunes (pending), please leave a rating or review, we’d greatly appreciate it!
– If you haven’t tuned in to The Wired To Hunt Podcast yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!
Enjoy this podcast today? Please share it with your fellow huntin buddies!