Today on the show we’re going to be talking about hunting whitetails in mountainous or hilly country and joining us is Steve Flores.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Who Steve Flores is
– The greatest difference between hunting flat land and hunting mountainous terrain
– What you need to understand about how the wind works in the hills
– How to identify key terrain features in mountainous country
– How to hunt mountain bucks during the rut
– Early season hunting strategies for mountain hunting
– Hardcore scent control strategies
– Bedding and feeding areas in the mountains
– How Steve uses trail cameras
– And much, much more
Show notes, resources, links:
– To see more from Steve Flores, visit 365Whitetail.com
– To check out our new podcast, Whitetail Q&A, search for it on iTunes or visit WiredToHunt.com/Whitetailqa
– To learn more about about our podcast sponsor Sitka Gear, visit their website here and check out their new line of whitetail gear for 2015.
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!
Enjoy this podcast today? Please share it with your fellow huntin buddies!