Today on the show we’re joined by Jeff Lindsey and we’re diving into the circumstances and tactics that have led Jeff and his Dad to consistently bag big mature bucks.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– The latest updates on Dan and my early season plans for the Michigan, Ohio and Iowa bow season openers
– Who Jeff Lindsey is and what The Lindsey Way is
– What single factor has contributed the most to Jeff’s success killing big bucks on their Iowa ground
– The full scoop on what makes a great hunting property
– How the Lindseys approach hunting pressure and how to limit it
– The biggest differences between hunting the Midwest versus the South
– Jeff’s main early season strategies
– October lull and rut hunting tactics that have worked for the Lindseys
– And much, much more
Show notes, resources, links:
– Check out The Lindsey Way on Facebook and Instagram
– Watch a trailer for The Lindsey Way here
– To check out our new podcast, Whitetail Q&A, search for it on iTunes or visit WiredToHunt.com/Whitetailqa
– To learn more about about our podcast sponsor Sitka Gear, visit their website here and check out their new line of whitetail gear for 2015.
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!