Today on the show, simply put, Dan and I are going to be divulging everything we can think of about killing October bucks.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– A recap of our last weekend of hunting
– The lessons we’ve learned or been reminded of during the early part of the 2015 season
– Thoughts on the “October Shift” AKA “October Lull”
– Scrapes and October hunting
– How to pick apart a new property to hunt in October
– Why late October can be great
– Hunting the pre-rut
– Calling in October
– And much, much more
Show notes, resources, links:
– To check out our new podcast, Whitetail Q&A, search for it on iTunes or visit WiredToHunt.com/Whitetailqa
– To learn more about about our podcast sponsor Sitka Gear, visit their website here and check out their new line of whitetail gear for 2015.
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!