Today on the show my co-host Dan and I are discussing the rut, but not like we usually do. Instead, today we are examining the dark side of the whitetail rut.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– What the dark side of the whitetail rut is
– Thoughts on why folks (us too) get so stressed out during the rut
– Ideas for keeping your sanity during your rut vacation
– Updates on how Dan and my rut vacations have gone
– Which one of us missed a booner
– How to deal with Facebook envy
– Dealing with adversity during the rut
– What happened to Dan’s dog
– The importance of mental strength
– And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To check out our new podcast, Whitetail Q&A, search for it on iTunes or visit WiredToHunt.com/Whitetailqa
– To learn more about about our podcast sponsor Sitka Gear, visit their website here and check out their new line of whitetail gear for 2015.
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!