Today on the show my co-host Dan and I are going to be exploring, explaining and lamenting the fine line between success and failure during the rut. And we’ll be talking through the story of how I killed my #1 target buck for 2015!
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– What challenges Dan had to deal with this past week
– What Dan wished he would have done different during his 2015 rutcation
– How Dan’s 2015 rut trip ended up
– Lessons learned from this year’s rut, so far
– The small things that make the difference between success and failure when hunting mature bucks
– How my 2015 rutcation ended
– The story of how I killed Glenn, the #1 buck I was after this year, and a deer I’ve been hunting for three years
– What we’ve learned so far this season
– And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– Here’s a link to the blog post Dan referenced, Whitetail 5 Why
– To check out our new podcast, Whitetail Q&A, search for it on iTunes or visit WiredToHunt.com/Whitetailqa
– To learn more about about our podcast sponsor Sitka Gear, visit their website here and check out their new line of whitetail gear for 2015.
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!