Today on the show we’re joined by Dan Perez, CEO of Whitetail Properties, to discuss how to buy a hunting property.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a rev iew on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Who Dan Perez is and what he does at Whitetail Properties
– Why a hunting property is one of the best investments you can make
– What factors influence the value of land and a potential hunting property
– What to consider when trying to decide whether or not buying land is the right choice for you
– How to increase the value of your hunting property and possibly flip it to get an even better property
– When to consider a land contract versus financing
– What type of financial considerations you need to work through before determining if you can buy a property
– How to find the right property
– The benefits to using a realtor or land specialist
– What factors to consider when deciding if you want to buy a specific piece or not
– What features or layout are ideal for a small hunting property
– What the process of closing on a property looks like
– What the biggest mistakes people make when buying or selling a property
– And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Whitetail Properties, visit WhitetailProperties.com
– To learn more about about our podcast sponsor Sitka Gear, visit their website here and check out their new line of whitetail gear for 2015.
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!