Today on the show we’re joined by Jeff Sposito, the founder of the brand new and very exciting 2% for Conservation, and I’m stoked that Jeff’s going to be joining us today to talk about this new organization, what inspired him to dive into this project, what all goes into starting a conservation organization, and how all of us hunters can get more involved in taking up the cause of conservation in our own lives.
Also, be sure to stay tuned all the way to the end when we’ll be announcing the winners of our 100th episode giveaway!
(If you want to skip our intro turkey hunting stories, skip to 12:00)
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Who Jeff Sposito is
– What inspired Jeff to get involved in some kind of conservation work
– How Jeff got the idea to start 2% for Conservation
– What it takes to start a conservation organization
– How 2% for Conservation works
– How businesses can get involved
– How individuals can get involved
– Advice for anyone wanting to start participating in more conservation work
– And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– Learn more about 2% for Conservation by clicking here
– And click here to connect with 2% for Conservation on Facebook
– Sitka Gear’s new 2016 products are now available, so visit their website here to check them out!
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!