Today on the show Dan and I are discussing what to do about nocturnal bucks and answering other deer hunting questions that you, the listeners, have emailed in!
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– How to handle trespassing issues
– Should you shoot a doe with fawns?
– How to deal with nocturnal bucks?
– A few things related to using scents and attractants
– If you see deer in the evening, should you return there again to hunt in the morning?
– What kind of flashlights should you use when heading in to hunt?
– Can you overuse Nose Jammer?
– Is there a risk of sharing trail camera pictures online?
– Will a food plot help your situation?
– How to check your trail cameras and avoid spooking deer
– Tips for getting hunting permission from people who typically don’t allow hunting
– And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– Sitka Gear’s new 2016 products are now available, so visit their website here to check them out!
– To learn more about herbicides or food plots visit WhitetailInstitute.com
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!