Today on the show Dan and I are talking summer deer projects, treestand tweaks, trail cameras and much more.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Dan’s summer trail camera plans
– Thoughts on using minerals for deer
– The food plot projects I’m currently working on and why I’m doing what I’m doing
– More on Dan’s progress towards his first food plot and questions related to first time food plotting
– How to use horizontal rubs and fake scrape trees
– How to manipulate deer travel to improve stand sites
– Plans for tweaking treestands and access routes
– Bill Winke’s thoughts on picking where to hang a stand
– Advantages of hunting near suburban areas
– Thoughts on changing your standards
– And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– Click here to watch Wade James’ Reciprocate film
– Sitka Gear’s new 2016 products are now online, so visit their website here to check them out!
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!