Today on the show it’s just Dan and I, and we’re going to catch up a bit on our current whitetail projects and discuss the tricky topic of technology and hunting.
* Apologies for some janky audio quality in this episode, as I had to record this one in various parts – some of it in the basement of Sitka Gear’s headquarters and some of it inside my truck. Haha! *
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Updates on Dan’s trail camera work
– A mini trail-camera review
– We talk tiny houses
– Our thoughts on the ethical questions around wireless trail cameras
– Using drones in relation to hunting and why that’s concerning
– Acceptance of different hunting tactics and differing opinions
– How my Montana whitetail scouting has gone so far
– My plans and goals for Montana this September
– And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– Sitka Gear’s new 2016 products are now online, so visit their website here to check them out!
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!