Today on the show Dan and I are discussing the most important summer preparations you and we need to take care of before hunting season arrives.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– My first trail camera pull of the year!
– Dan’s food plot progress
– We explain “the bell curve of hunting”
– An update on my current food plot debacle
– Dan’s treestand tweak plans
– The importance of small treestand adjustments
– Manipulating small habitat objects to create better shot opportunities
– What to think about when setting new stands
– Understanding the “why” and why that’s important
– My treestand tweak
– Setting stands facing away from expected deer travel
– The benefits to expensive versus cheap treestands
– Shooting lanes
– Summer trail camera work
– Prepping access routes to stands
– And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– Sitka Gear’s new 2016 products are now online, so visit their website here to check them out!
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!