Today on the show I’m joined by Joe Miles, a hardcore whitetail hunter from South Carolina, whose consistently found a way to kill big mature bucks from the Southeast all the way up to the Midwest, and we’re exploring exactly how he’s had that success.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Who is Joe Miles?
– What makes hunting the Southeast so unique
– How to find mature bucks in southeast habitats
– How Joe uses trail cameras to inventory bucks and locate bedding areas
– Understanding the right time to strike
– Should you hunt closer to bedding areas or stay back?
– What are the keys to a great small hunting property?
– How to hunt a small property
– How Joe gets permission to hunt new properties
– Miles talks the moon, weather and other factors that influence deer movement
– How Joe Miles pulls off quick trips to far away whitetail destinations
– How Joe scouts a new property
– And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– Visit DeerLab.com/w2h to try DeerLab for free for 30 days
– Visit the Team 200 website
– Joe’s hunt brokerage company can be found at SportingAdv.com
– Sitka Gear’s new 2016 products are now online, so visit their website here to check them out!
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!