Today on the show Dan and I are celebrating the whitetail rut by examining and discussing exactly how we hope and plan to kill a rutting buck in the coming days!
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– How Dan and I would describe the rut in one word
– What we eat during our rut-cation
– Updates on our 2016 rut-cation and the best days of the rut in our opinion
– How our rut strategy evolves through November
– Insight into some of our best rut stand sites
– Is it OK to take a day off during the rut?
– Accessing stands during the rut
– Our biggest rut mistakes
– And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Ozonics, visit OzonicsHunting.com
– Sitka Gear’s new 2016 products are now online, so visit their website here to check them out!
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!