Today on the show we’re bringing together four hunters who successfully killed a buck this year during the rut and we’re examining exactly how those hunts went down, what made them successful and what we can learn from them.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– What Dan’s been doing since he tagged out in early November
– Who Ross Hausmann and Corey Fall are
– How I successfully killed a buck last week in Ohio!
– The 4 keys to my successful rut hunt
– My plans for hunting Holyfield moving forward
– How Corey killed a big 9 in Michigan last week
– What specific decisions led to this success
– How Corey fall pulled off the “Bump & Dump” strategy to kill a booner
– How Ross Hausmann used past year’s intel to kill a mid-November buck
– And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– Sitka Gear’s new 2016 products are now online, so visit their website here to check them out!
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!