Today on the show Dan and I are covering a whole variety of topics – we talk late season hunting, tips for specifically targeting does, the complicated decision of choosing to shoot or pass a deer and much more.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Our most recent venison creations
– The joys of processing your own deer
– The latest on my hunt for Holyfield
– My final decision on whether I want to shoot him now or pass til next year
– The feedback I’ve gotten from my decision
– How to target does during the late season
– Keys to late season mature buck hunting
– And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– Head over to RedneckBlinds.com and used promo code WIRED to get $100 off bale blinds, $50 off soft side blinds, and $20 off their hunting chairs and feeders
– Sitka Gear’s new 2016 products are now online, so visit their website here to check them out!
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!