Today on the show we’re joined again by Donnie Vincent and this time we’re diving deep into his hunting and habitat improvement experiences on his Wisconsin property, along with a few thoughts on Aldo Leopold’s “Land Ethic.”
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– We dive deeper into Dan’s frustrations
– Why it might benefit hunting companies to give more back to wildlife and habitat
– More insight into our motivations for trying to conserve and protect wildlife and habitat
– How Donnie Vincent came to hunt whitetails in Wisconsin and his most memorable deer hunting story
– How Donnie found his hunting lease
– Donnie’s goals and plans for improving this piece of ground
– The specific improvements Donnie made to his property and what impacts he’s seen
– The value Donnie found in working the land
– What Aldo Leopold’s “Land Ethic” means to Donnie
– How we can implement a land ethic in our own lives
– And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Sitka Gear, visit their website here.
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!