Today on the show we’re coming to you from our 2017 Iowa shed hunting camp. Myself and a group of some of my best hunting buddies squeezed into a camper last week to recap our shed hunt and laugh our way through a few of our more memorable hunting stories.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– The story of Dan’s wife’s first shed
– My first shed of the year
– The story of our 2017 Iowa shed hunt
– Why 2017 shed hunting has been tough for a lot of people
– Some of our group’s best shed hunting advice
– The story of how Perimeter Pete got into hunting
– Pete’s most embarrassing hunting stories
– And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Sam and the scent-related products he sells, visit his website here
– And if you’re not already, become a member of the QDMA
– To learn more about Sitka Gear, visit their website here.
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!