Today on the show we’re sharing updates on our latest shed hunting exploits, discussing our 2017 hunting trips, and chatting through some of our recommendations and thoughts on planning DIY hunting trips.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Dan and his wife had another epic shed hunt
– The story of my biggest Michigan shed find to date!
– Dan’s plans for 2017 hunting trips
– My spring and fall hunting trip plans
– How to work with your significant other to plan hunting trips and to improve the experience for both of you while you’re gone
– The story of my worst communication debacle with my wife
– Important things to consider when choosing where to go on hunting trips
– Ways to get local intel about hunting areas
– High level planning tips for beginning a hunt
– Recommended camping equipment and western hunting gear
– The importance of boots, packs and more
– The sustaining power of planning future trips
– And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Sitka Gear, visit their website here.
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!