Today on the show we’re joined by two avid hunters, Jessica Delorenzo and Alex Templeton, and we’re exploring the unique experiences, perspectives, and challenges of today’s female hunter.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– How Dan’s turkey weekend went
– My latest misadventures on the western roadtrip
– An introduction to who Alex and Jessica are
– How Alex and Jess’ recent turkey and deer hunts have gone
– How Alex and Jess got into hunting and what challenges they may have faced being a woman
– Advice for introducing other females into the hunting community
– Thoughts on the rise of female participation in hunting
– Thoughts on the term “huntress”
– Alex’s experiences being a part of a short film from Mathews
– What it means to be a role model for others in the hunting community
– What the process was like developing and testing the Sitka Gear’s womens line
– The story of Jessica’s first antelope hunt
– A few photography tips from Jess
– And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Sitka Gear, visit their website here.
– To learn more about Dave Skinner and the properties he has listed with Whitetail Properties, click this link
– To see photos of Jessica’s antelope hunt, click here
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!