Today on the show Dan and I are joined by Kevin Merrow, a bowhunter from Pennsylvania and host of the TradGeeks Podcast, and we’re going to talk about bowhunting whitetails, traditional archery, dealing with target panic and much more.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– The latest on our summer deer projects
– How I filled my Michigan turkey tag
– An introduction to who Kevin Merrow is
– What it’s like bowhunting in areas like Pennsylvania and the Northeast
– How Kevin has dealt with issues with trespassers
– How Kevin came to buy his first piece of property and what he’s done to improve it for deer and deer hunting
– The story of Kevin’s 2015 bow buck
– What Kevin had learned hunting muleys in South Dakota
– What Kevin’s got going on with TradGeeks
– How Kevin got into traditional archery
– Mistakes to avoid when first trying traditional
– The importance of fine-tuning the details of your archery set-up
– Thoughts on dealing with target panic
– And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Sitka Gear, visit their website here.
– To learn more about Gabe Adair and the properties he has listed with Whitetail Properties, click this link
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!