Today on the show we’re joined by Aaron Warbritton, a DIY public land whitetail hunting specialist and member of the Midwest Whitetail Team, and we’re going into great detail on his public land journey and the tactics he uses now to kill mature bucks on heavily pressured land.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– The latest on Dan’s parenting challenges and his plan to gain brownie points
– My first pronghorn hunt
– Aaron’s role at Midwest Whitetail
– Aaron’s public land hunting journey to this point
– How Dan Infalt has influenced Aaron’s hunting
– How Aaron factors buck bedding into his scouting and hunting on public land
– What Aaron’s learned about wind-based buck bedding
– How Aaron locates and determines what public properties are worth his time
– Finding quality locations within a public property
– What made “the buck nest” so good
– How Aaron tried to hunt “the buck nest” and what he learned from their experiences
– Getting good access and exit routes for public hunting
– Tips for hanging and hunting new stands on the day of the hunt
– Rut tactics on public
– Trail camera tactics
-And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Sitka Gear, visit their website here.
– To learn more about Whitetail Properties, click this link
– To follow along with Aaron and the rest of the Midwest Whitetail team, visit MidwestWhitetail.com
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!