Today on the show I share the incredible story of my Alaskan caribou hunt with Steven Rinella, as well as stories from my packrafting and fly-fishing trip in the Bob Marshall Wilderness and my public land whitetail hunt in eastern Montana.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– What’s new with Dan
– How my packrafting and fly-fishing trip went in the Bob Marshall Wilderness
– My expectations going into my Alaskan hunt
– What it was like flying into Alaska
– Day 1 of the trip – setting up camp, scouting and grizzlies
– Day 2 experiences – including killing my first caribou!
– The anxieties I dealt with on this trip
– More grizzly encounters
– My takeaways from the trip
– What it’s like to hunt with Steven Rinella and his crew
– The early progress update from my Montana public land whitetail hunt
-And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Sitka Gear, visit their website here.
– To learn more about Whitetail Properties, click this link
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!