Today on the show I’m joined by outdoor writer and public land whitetail specialist Tony Peterson as we break down his 2017 public land successes and examine his new game-plan for 2018.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Changing the name of Spencer’s target buck
– My latest Michigan updates regarding Holyfield, food plot projects and more
– The latest on our Rut Radio mini-series
– The story of a doe hunt that was harder than any buck hunt Tony had in 2017
– Ideas for hunting big woods public land
– The South Dakota 2017 hunt and how Tony killed a rainy buck close to the road
– The benefits of hunting in “bad” weather (rain, etc)
– High wind hunting in North Dakota and how it impacted Tony’s hunt
– Why Tony hunts mornings all year long
– The importance of “WHY”
– Whitetail hunting in Florida
– Favorite DIY whitetail states
– Balancing hunting season and family
– How to be a more efficient hunter
– Why Tony thinks physical fitness is important for his whitetail hunting
– Camping equipment/ideas for DIY traveling whitetail hunts
– Should you grind it out non-stop during rut OR take a morning off to reset and rest
– Eating right on DIY trips
– Avoiding obviously good looking property on public
-And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Whitetail Properties, click this link
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!