Today on the show I’m joined by Kip Adams of the Quality Deer Management Association to discuss the state of whitetails across the country in 2019 and a review of the QDMA’s 2019 whitetail report.
- What kind of shed hunting plans Dan and I have coming up
- Could Dan hunt in Michigan with me, and I with him in Iowa?
- The story of Kip’s 2018 North Dakota buck
- What the “Whitetail Report” is
- The top headlines from the past year in the whitetail world
- Recent trends in buck and doe harvest across the country
- What the latest fawn recruitment numbers mean
- Why reduced CRP acreage and maturing forests have led to habitat issues for deer
- The latest on CWD myths, research, and management options
- Thoughts on the future