Today on the show we’re coming to you from our annual Iowa shed hunting camp, where we discuss shed antlers, shooting shed bucks, 2018 lessons learned for “Uncle Peter,” off-season projects and listener Q&A.
- How things turned out over the course of our abbreviated Iowa shed hunting camp
- The habitat in which we found each of our shed antlers
- Uncle Peter’s 2018 hunting season and his lessons learned
- What UP plans to do differently in 2019
- Ross Hoss’ off-season priorities and projects for the upcoming whitetail season
- Thoughts on shooting a shed buck and/or busted rack bucks
- Our best advice for new hunters